Covid 19 – Legal issues for you and your business
Covid 19 – Legal issues for you and your business.
In these unprecedented times, Kevin O’ Gorman & Co are taking a holistic approach,
monitoring important governmental and policy developments and considering their implications and ramifications as we help clients
navigate the legal, commercial and operational impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on their businesses and their homes.
At this time, there are a number of areas which we anticipate clients are facing immediate concerns:
• Compliance with workplace safety issues and health care law.
• Urgent court appearances and applications.
• Labour and employment issues, including employment mobility.
• Privacy and data protection policies and regulations.
• Dealing with financial institutions in respect of mortgage arrears.
• Making of wills and arrangements for family members to ensure their security in these uncertain times.
• Force majeure provisions in commercial contracts.
• Supply chain disruption and other business continuity issues.
• Insurance questions and coverage exclusions and limitations.
If you have concerns in respect of any of the above matters or any other legal issues which you are considering at present,
please do not hesitate to contact us by phone 086 8163813 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be happy to advise you regarding your query.